Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Meet Vesi

Hello, today I would love for you to meet a very special gal Vesi




Hello, my name is Veselka, but call me Vesi and I'm from Bulgaria. I have two children and a wonderful husband. Make cards from 2009. In hard times like to offload to making cards. From a little creativity in me and now rediscover it every day.



Little Q & A with Vesi!

1. How long have you been crafting?
 5 years

2. What is your favorite coloring medium?
Copic Marker

3. What are some of your favorite embellishments you use?
Flowers and Ribbons

4. What is your favorite style?
 I haven’t favorite, I love to experiment

5. Do you prefer to work with sketches or free for all?
Free for all



We would love for you to become a follower of our blogs and be sure to swing over to artbymiran's  showcase blog, each day one member of the design team shares inspiration.

We have artbymiran Facebook Group, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!


Thanks for Visiting!